David Ferozy is an associate attorney at Powers Miller specializing in insurance defense and personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents.
Mr. Ferozy previously worked for the firm as a law clerk where he demonstrated high attention to detail and skillful analysis. Understanding that no two cases are the same, Mr. Ferozy believes that the resolution to any problem is found in the careful analysis of the details to each individual case.
Prior to joining Powers Miller, Mr. Ferozy clerked at a plaintiff's personal injury firm while attending law school where he gained first hand experience handling complex personal injury cases, including premises liability, products liability and wrongful death actions. This experience allows Mr. Ferozy to evaluate cases from both the plaintiff's and defendant's perspective.
Based out of Orange County, California, Mr. Ferozy is currently a member of the Orange County Bar Association.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2019
- University of California, Davis, California
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Political Science
- California, 2021
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Defense
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Powers Miller, Law Clerk, 2019 to 2020
- Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP, Law Clerk, 2017 to 2019