Brian Powers specializes in insurance defense and related litigation for Powers Miller. He recently began working as a mediator and binding arbitrator. Brian has tried 28 cases to jury verdicts in courts throughout Northern California and brought more than 2,000 civil cases to conclusion since his career began in 1980.
Brian strives to bring clients excellent results while also maintaining a cost-conscious approach to doing business. Clients appreciate his attention to detail and cooperative working style. "I love the challenge of analyzing cases and determining what approach will achieve the best result," says Brian.
Brian is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the Sacramento County Bar Association, and the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada.
Brian is the father of two adult sons, Michael and Justin, and recently became the proud grandfather of Ella Rose Powers.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1979
- St Mary's College, Moraga, California
- B.A. - 1973
- Insurance Defense
- Related Litigation
- California, 1980
- California State Bar, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel of Nevada, Member